One of China's four sacred Buddhist mountains, Mount Putuo is a popular destination for pilgrimages. On this 2 Dyas Hangzhou to Putuo Island Buddism Pilgrimage Tour Package, discover the highlights of Mount Putuo without logistical hassle. On the first day, travel by private vehicle to Ningbo, after which you’ll take a hydrofoil to the island. See the Purple Bamboo Forest, Puji Temple, and more. On the second day, continue your sightseeing before returning to Hangzhou.
Duration: 2 Days,1 Night
Purple Bamboo Forest, Puji Temple, Huiji Temple, Mountain Putuo,Tianyige Pavilion, Tianhou Temple
Your hotel in Hangzhou or the Hangzhou Train Station
Your hotel in Hangzhou or the Hangzhou Train Station
Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry)
Cash,Wire,Paypal,WesternUnion, Wechat, Alipay
Mount Putuo is one of China’s four holy Buddhist mountains. Covering an area of 12.5 square kilometers, it is located off the cost of Zhejiang Province, and is one of the Zhoushan Islands. Legend has it that the goddess Guanyin once appeared here, and in her honour the island has become a point of pilgrimage for Buddhists from across China. Temples, monasteries and nunneries can be found throughout the island, both on the mountain and overlooking the many coves and beaches. The serenity of this island is a true delight to behold, making this a restful destination for a short break.
Your Putuoshan tour begins with pick up from your Hangzhou hotel or the Hangzhou Train Station by our hangzhou local tour guide and driver driving to to Ningbo and take a jetfoil to Mount Putuo. It takes around 2 hour drive from Hangzhou to Ningbo for one way.You will visit the highlighs in Putuoshan as below:
Our Pick Up Sign" Hangzhou Private Tour"
- Purple Bamboo Forest: Purple Bamboo Forest is located at the foot of Meitan Mountain. Although the purple bamboo isn't as exciting as it sounds, there is a little temple worth seeing. There is also a thousand armed, thousand eyed Guanyin inside.
- Puji Temple: Located at 12.5 kilometers west of Yongji County, Puji Temple is one of the three most famous temples in Putuo Mountain as well as one of the best-preserved temples in China. It has a history of about 1200 years and can hold up more than 1000 people at the same time.
- Mountain Putuo: It is located about 100 sea miles east of the Hangzhou Bay, Zhejiang Province. It is a small island among the Zhoushan Island complex, which covers an area of 12.5 square meters. It is long and narrow with a north-south length of about 8.6 kilometers and east-west width of 3.5 kilometers. Foding Mountain, the highest part of the island, has a height of 283 meters above sea level. The Putuoshan Mountain is surrounded by the sea with charming and gentle landscape. Quiet, fantastic and unique, it is reputed as “the first pure and clean place in man's world". Stay in Putuoshan.
After breakfast, continue your visit in Putuoshan to see the highlights as below:
- Tianyige Pavilion: The Tianyige (TYG) Library is the most ancient private library still in existence in China. It is also the oldest private library in Asia and one of the three earliest private libraries in the world. It was built between 1561 and 1566 by the Defense Minister Fan Qin during the Ming Dynasty. TYG witnessed the glories and the turmoil of the Ming and Qing dynasties, war, revolution, and numerous social changes and its own triumphs and downfalls.
- Tianhou Temple: Thean Hou Temple is located at the junction part of Yuyao River, Fenghua River and Yong River. It was built in 1853 and known as Guide Hall of Qing’an at that time. Merchants used to negotiate trade here and it is also the place where people worship the Goddess Matsu.Drive back to Hangzhou in the afternoon and your Putuoshan tour ends.
How Our Teams Serve you at China Private Tour
Price Per Person in US Dollars
Duration：6 - 8 Hours
Attractions(Cities)：The hangzhou Westlake(including a boat cruise), Fish Viewing at the Flower Pond, Guo Garden, Drangon Well Tea Plantation, Bamboo lined path at Yunqi, Qinghefang Ancient Street
Tour Style：Accompanied by your private knowledgeable guide over 5+ years guiding experience and skillful driver over 10+ years driving experience, explore the best of Hangzhou on a full-day tour. Take a boat ride on West Lake to stay away from the crowds. the placid waters of which have been immortalized throughout history in literature and poetry. Experience a Chinese tea ceremony at Longjing Green Tea Plantation; walk through the Bamboo lined path at Yunqi to fully experience the serenity and beautiful nature of Hangzhou.
Duration：6 - 8 Hours
Attractions(Cities)：The hangzhou Westlake(including the boat cruise), Fish Viewing at the Flower Pond, Lingyin Temple and Meijiawu Tea Plantation, Anmanfayun Village, The Song Dynasty Imperial Street
Tour Style：This comprehensive Skip-The-Line full day tour of Hangzhou is perfect for you. Take a boat ride around the UNESCO-listed West Lake, view elegant landscapes at Fish Viewing at Flower Park, visit the secluded Zen monastery of Lingyin Temple, sip tea at Meijiawu Tea Vollage and stroll Song Dynasty Imperial Street. This guided tour lets you skip those queues and head straight into each scenic spot, which make your trip hassel-free and time well spent.
Attractions(Cities)：The hangzhou Westlake(including a boat cruise), Lingyin Temple, Meijiawu Tea Plantation, Qinghefang Street, Impression WestLake Show
Tour Style：Discover the famous Paradise City Hangzhou on a fully customized sightseeing day trip from Shanghai by bullet train. Accompanied by your private guide, stroll around Flower Harbor Park and take a relaxing boat on the West Lake. Visit the famous Lingyin temple; See the traditional Meijiawu tea mountain; wonder along the old Hefang Street and enjoy the magnificent Impression Westlake show. Local lunch and dinner, tea tasting at Meijiawu, round trip bullet train tickets, private guide and private vehicle service are inclusive.
Attractions(Cities)：West Lake(Private rowing boat cruise), Guo's Villa, Lingyin Temple, Meijiawu Tea Plantation, Cheng Huang Pavilion
Tour Style：Independent travelers will love the flexibility of this private door to door day tour. This is the ideal tour for travelers with limited time in Hangzhou. Take the stress out of booking train tickets from Shanghai to Hangzhou and planning an itinerary by having everything arranged for you. Accompanied by your knowledgeable guide over 5+ years guiding experience and skillful driver over 10+ years driving experience, you'll immerse yourself in its world renowned natural, historical and cultural features.
Duration：2 Days, 1 Night
Attractions(Cities)：The West Lake(including boat cruise on the lake),Guo Garden,China National Tea Museum,Dragon Well Tea Plantation (Meijiawu Tea Village),Leifeng Pagoda,The Song Dynasty Imperial Street,Six Harmonies pagoda, Fish Viewing Flower Pond,Lingyin Temple, etc
Tour Style：As one of seven ancient capitals in China, the rich history and the splendid culture endow Hangzhou with profoundness. Come with us to discover Hangzhou's top attractions in two days. You'll enjoy boat ride on West Lake (Landmark of Hangzhou), Guo Garden, Leifeng Pagoda, etc. On the second day, explore Lingyin Temple, Longjing Tea Plantation (Best Green Tea & China national tea), Bamboo Forest & Ancient street. Take your VIP seat for the Impression West Lake Show.
(Your Privacy is Protected)
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured